Friday, August 31, 2007

8/31 update

As promised, SUCCESS has updated their site today with some new content. Unfortunately, I won't be able to give a full translation because some of my aids are unavailable at the moment, so I'm going simply on what I know from JAPN B1... ... ... I'll edit later with a more concrete translation.

SUCCESS has closed the new technique form. RYO on the developers blog stated that they had received over 2,000 suggestions today alone, and said that everyone was busy looking them over to consider the suggestions.

Following that, SUCCESS opened stage four of its User Participation Project. This time, they are inviting fans to send in dialog for the wrestlers to say in various situations, which are: Victory (When they win a match), Kill Without Fail (Then they use their finisher), Entrance (Before a match), and miscellaneous situations.

The site also confirms twelve new characters for the game, all coming from the popular i-mode adaptation, "Wrestle Angels i (Ai, for love)". Once I can get a comfortable translation, I'll edit the post and add their names.

EDIT: Here are the new names according to the site.

- Witch Misa *
- Migiri Oosora
- Garm Takanashi *
- Rei K
otobuki
- Saori Saoyama *
- Sonic Cat *
- Diana Lyall *
- SA-KI *
- Chiyoru Hoshino
- Hazuki Musumi *
- Maiden Sakurazaki *
- Melody Kobato *

* Denotes a 100% accurate translation.

Plus the previously announced gaijins voted for by the fans.
- Bunny Bomber
- Lilly Sniper
- Janice Clare

2 comments:

Rustedone said...

Any chance of pictures of these girls?

Steve Cash said...

I think I may be able to find some.